Saturday 15 November 2014

8 Amazing Things You Should Try in Your Life


Most people compose a list of things they want to do in their life. However, these collections of goals are often framed within a certain social context such as career or family. But stop for a minute and tell me: does this list really mean anything to you? What if you sleepwalk your life away? What if you are caught in a fuss of day-to-day activities?
William Ross once said: “Every man dies. Not every man really lives.” That’s why I highly recommend you to get a notebook, take a deep breath and compile a bucket list of your heartfelt desires and goals. A bucket list will remind you of what is really important to you and enables you to focus on what you want from life. Do not be afraid to put down the wackiest ideas. Read on to find out what you can derive from my own bucket list.

1. Go backpacking


Admittedly, backpacking stands first on my bucket list. When I was a student I went backpacking every summer and I shall say that it was an unforgettable experience. Backpacking allows you to enjoy international destinations at comparatively low cost with a great deal of freedom and fun. The best thing I love about backpacking is that you can easily travel alone but you will never feel aloof. It is all about budget airlines, hostels and hitch-hiking, which means you are constantly surrounded by people. Backpacking taught me a lot about life, people and my own personality. Now I can cross off this point, but if you have never backpacked, this is definitely something to try!

NEXT => 2. Train for a new career

No comments:

Post a Comment